@ Still celebrating my birthday just a little. My twenty’s are not over but the girl I was at 20 is vastly different from the women I am at 29. So, I thought I would share 29 things I’ve learned and am trying to implement in my life!
1. Wear sunscreen, always
2. Be open to people who are different from you
3. Traveling is one of the best investments
4. Be more intentional with your time
5. Don’t buy things to impress people you don’t like
6. Eat bread if you want to eat bread
7. Wash your face every night!
8. You can never have enough Tupperware
9. The presence of other people’s magic doesn’t take away from your’s
10. Friends come and go, and that’s alright
11. Don’t be afraid to say no
12. Don’t be afraid to say yes
13. Cotton leggings are not pants
14. Red lipstick looks good on everyone
15. No one is thinking about you as much as you think they are
16. Invest in good sheets and pajamas
17. You are more capable than you think
18. Nutella is a breakfast food
19. Put people before work
20. Authenticity breeds authenticity
21. We’re all nervous and awkward when meeting new people
22. Your childhood matters, but don’t let it control your adulthood
23. Save your money and act your age
24. How people treat you, is often a direct reflection of how they feel about themselves
25. Keep reading books
26. You shouldn’t text and drive, you might miss seeing a dog in a passing car window
27. Every person has a story that you can learn from
28. There is nothing better than finally getting that stain out of your shirt
29. Going through hard things only makes you appreciate the good things that much more.
✌🏼 Here’s another year of learning and loving.