Which nice cream would you choose from this menu 🍨 🍌.. coffee ☕️ or berry 🍓
Cold brew Nice Cream ☕️🍨
* 3 ripe bananas, sliced and frozen
* 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
* ½ cup @califiafarms cold brew
* ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
* Chocolate chunks, for serving
1. Add bananas, vanilla extract and cold brew to a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides of the blender as necessary.
2. After a few minutes of blending, add the cocoa powder and blend until it’s well incorporated, scraping down the sides of the blender as necessary.
3. Pour into a freezer-friendly airtight container and freeze for 4-6 hours until the mixture is solid. Allow the ice cream to thaw for a 5-10 minutes before scooping.
Banana Berry "Nice Cream" 🍓🍌
* 3 bananas
* ½ cup frozen mixed berry
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* ½ cup almond milk
1. Cut the bananas into coins, then place in a resealable bag. Freeze overnight, or until solid.
2. Add the frozen bananas, berries, vanilla, and almond milk to a food processor and blend on high speed until smooth.
3. Transfer the mixture to a loaf pan and smooth the top with a rubber spatula. Freeze for 1 hour, or until solid.
4. Scoop and serve.
#icecream #nicecream #icecreams #coffee #berry #banana #coffeeicecream #coldbrew #healthyrecipes